I have a bunch of writing-related blog posts planned, but for now, here’s a links roundup of my latest interviews, lists, and guest posts. (These are also posted on the Press page.)
- The most exciting news is that Take the Lead has been named one of the best romances of 2017 by both Entertainment Weekly and The Washington Post! I’m over the moon!
- This BookPage review for Dance with Me is my favorite, and includes an excerpt.
- My critique partner Robin Lovett (author of Keeper: A Dark Captive Romance) interviewed me for DIY MFA about how I used Story Genius by Lisa Cron to write Dance with Me.
- USA Today’s Happy Ever After blog and Harlequin Junkie both ran spotlights, and asked me some fun questions.
- I did a guest post for Tall Poppy Writers about my background in art, and how it helps me write novels.
- NPR interviewed me about Audible’s new features package for romance listeners.
- I’m bummed that Heroes and Heartbreakers has been shut down, but I have a post up there (for now?) about my love of bad boys in 90s YA.
Let me know if you have any questions you’d like me to answer here! Or better yet, send me a tweet. 😉